Monday, June 6, 2011

    MY PARENTS    ANDREW BANDABAILA


My parents are very loving and protective people.They are very concerned about how I am doing in school and what I am doing outside of school.I really appreciate everything my parents have been doing for me over the years because if they didn’t care for me life will be very hard for me.I really do need their punishments because if i didn't have them i would not care about anything or have any respect for anyone.I feel that most people like to pick on me but my parents tell me that I cant let that get in my way.

My parents seem annoying to me but when I really look at it they are just looking out for me.Sometimes I wish they would just not talk to me anymore but when I think about it that wouldn't help me at all.I just really appreciate everything my parents do for me even if they don't know that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment