Monday, June 6, 2011


I’M GOING TO BE...         Andrew Bandabaila                   

I'm going to be who I say I am going to be.
I'm going to be a sophisticated man.

I come from a family of ten.
My family is very concerning and protective.
I have always been told that I am a polite boy.
I value my life and family.
I stand for my rights.

I'm going to be who I say I'm going to be.
I'm going to be a leader.

My strengths are being creative and being able to focus very quick on something I know that I need to do good in.
My friends have a sense of humor.
I believe in hard work and that you cannot be lazy in this world.
The best advice I ever had is to do good in life for myself and nobody else.
I hope that I will be able to live my life to the fullest.

I'm going to be who I say I am going to be.
I'm going to be a good example.

The rhythm I listen to is hip-hop.
UPA taught me to try my hardest not to get in trouble.
I will fight for my rights and my family.
I want to remember all of my past and present classmates and also my old ones.
I dream that i will become a big time lawyers that makes $200+ per hour.
I'm going to be who I say I am going to be.
I'm going to be a proud man.

No comments:

Post a Comment