Monday, March 14, 2011

DAY OF THE DEAD

                                                    
                                                          DAY OF THE DEAD

Grandpa,
   I don't know much about you but i do know some great facts about you.
   You died of kidney failure and I don't want to know what it was like.If you were to come back to life would you still wear your favorite hats or wear your favorite blue pajamas?What kinds of jokes would you tell and do you still believe that the effects in the movie "ROCKY" were real?We all miss you dearly...Do you miss you wife, kids, and grand kids?I remember how you loved to eat your fried fish that your daughter(my mother) would make for you.If you ever came back would you tell me to sit on your lap and share some with me..?

No comments:

Post a Comment